Very poor service at home
Bboy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there anything that I can do with my device itself or anything Verizon can do to .make my signal at home better? Anything at all that will help will do!! My device is the Galaxy A20. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very poor service at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get the performance you need, Bboy1. Does your device have better signal immediately outside of your house? do you have landline internet and Wi-Fi in your home? 

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Randyh60

We have a very similar issue.  We can go from 3 bars to dropped call.  Wife got a new phone as it was worse for her than me.  No change in the condition.  Zip is 47032  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never like hearing that anyone is having issues with their devices, Randyh60. Especially a new phone like your wife's! Thanks for the zip code, looks like the area is well covered by our network. Can you tell us more about where you have these troubles (indoors, outdoors, etc)? When did they start? We're always happy to help review this further for you.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
Randyh60

Started about a year ago,  There is not an appreciable difference between inside and out.  We have not changed anything structurally or ascetally on the house.  No new drywall, insulation or vinyl siding.  Right now I have 2 bars on my phone, both inside and out.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Could you provide us with the closest cross street and zip code location? Do you have WiFi at home? 

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
oz5

our zip code is 61254 but we live 8 miles from zip code 61241  We are located 2 miles east of the big X interchange of  Interstate 80 and Interstate 74 in Henry County Ill

our street is Talbot Road and we are 1.2 miles off of US Rt 6

0 Likes
oz5

We do have WI_FI

0 Likes
oz5

the 1st phone an ALCATEL Go Flip V was a replacement of an old flip phone that was no longer "supported".  It was not getting clear reception so another phone was purchased 2/25/20  That is an Orbic Journey V    Even when it was taken to Verizone store today the employee there was amazed it had NO bars in the store so she put in a new SIM card.  It still breaks up  when a we try to talk on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have the service you need, especially inside of your home, oz5. What is the made and model of your device? What services are impacted?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes