Weak signal
Psk256gh

I've had a weak signal at my mother's house with Verizon for years. Is there going to be more towers in the 15228 area in the near future?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all that we can to deliver you the best possible service, Psk256gh. Many factors can effect reception indoors, and we would like to review to see what improvements can be made. What is the make and model of your phone? How far from the house do you need to go before you get reliable service?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dublove

I am also getting an extremely weak signal in my home. I have a new droid turbo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We also want you to get the best possible service/signal everywhere Wendy. Let’s get some additional details and explore ways to improve your wireless experience. What specific service issues are you experiencing due to low signal? How many signal bars on your phone’s screen when you experience service issues? You indicate that you experience these issues in your home, how is the service outside your house? What is your ZIP code?

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dublove

When I am inside the house, I can not make or receive calls or texts. I am in zip code 19365.

0 Likes
dublove

Service outside my home is good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, dublove. A great solution for service issues indoors will be a Network Extender, http://vz.to/1TVMbNF. This device will act as a mini-cell tower and increase your voice coverage when you're in range. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to get you re-connected to those you love. dblove. Having service where you live is important, you must live in a very well built home. We are happy to see how we can assist you in getting your signal indoors. How long has this been happening? How many people are affected? What steps have you done to try and get the signal to work in your home?  Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook so we can dig in deeper and get you answers.
CheriS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes