What kind of download/upload speed can I expect from the Samsung 4G extender?
ROBMEA37

I just ordered the samsung 4g LTE router. It is in back order until December. I wonder if someone can let me know what kind of upload/download speeds I can expext when it arrives, assiing good signal strengrh?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What kind of download/upload speed can I expect from the Samsung 4G extender?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The FAQ's for the 4G LTE Router at Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router FAQs | Verizon Wireless  contains the expected download/upload speeds as 'an average speed of 5-12 Mbps* for downloading and 2-5 Mbps for uploading' with some caveats.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What kind of download/upload speed can I expect from the Samsung 4G extender?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you referring to the 4G Network Extender or the 4G LTE Router?  They are two different devices where the Extender provides a local cell signal and connects to your Internet service for access to the Verizon Network and the LTE Router, connects to the Verizon 4G LTE Network and provides local area network connectivity to devices.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The FAQ's for the 4G LTE Router at Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router FAQs | Verizon Wireless  contains the expected download/upload speeds as 'an average speed of 5-12 Mbps* for downloading and 2-5 Mbps for uploading' with some caveats.

0 Likes