Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why doesn't my network extender work?
PH-Florida

I have read all the post with no help. All my lights are blue on the extender. I have reset the  extender multiple times. What seems to work is when I restart my phone, call #48 and it connects with in 15 feet as instructed. I go to a different room and cannot connect. Move the phone back in the extender room and cannot reconnect. All my phones have a similar response. Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Network extender stopped working after 2 years??
PH-Florida

Fixed---- I read some of the posts and called Verizon to increase the range on my network extender. Took them a few hours to process the work order and all my cell phones work throughout the house again. Hope this helps others.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Leader

Did you also reset your internet when you reset the extender? Unplug everything and then plug them back in 1 at a time; modem, wait, router, wait, extender.

PH-Florida

Fixed---- I read some of the posts and called Verizon to increase the range on my network extender. Took them a few hours to process the work order and all my cell phones work throughout the house again. Hope this helps others.