Re: Wifi Extender 2 stuck on 11a
Hoodoo68

Chat---

Kristina: Yes, we do have an outage with the network extenders at this time. I am happy to submit an escalation ticket for your account on this issue. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of fix, but our network team is working hard to get everyone back up and running as soon as possible"

0 Likes
rob_webster
Enthusiast - Level 2

Customer support: this is happening to extenders all across the country. None of these 'standard' fixes are working because it is not a problem at people's homes or workplaces.  My own extender (Samsung 4g LTE 2) isn't working either. Wifi works fine, GPS location finder works (so not satellites), and like 1000s of others, it is constantly getting stuck at Step 11a, which is a communication step between the unit and Verizon. This is a Verizon network problem and Verizon needs to step up and fix it!   

0 Likes
moreypc

Same issue in Washington State.  

Verizon Customer Service - Without service - many cannot work.  This is a SERIOUS issue for service that we pay a premium for.  

Please advise on ETA for fix

0 Likes
Rick2100

I've been terrible on 11a for five hours (that I know of).   Will Verizon let all of us know when they fix the problem?  

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Rick2100 wrote:

I've been terrible on 11a for five hours (that I know of).   Will Verizon let all of us know when they fix the problem?  

Don't count on it.  The extenders, if left on, will probably just start working.  People posting here that they are working will probably be your clue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
kevincw02

Turn on wifi calling in the near term.  This has worked well for me while we wait for a resolution from VZW.

0 Likes
KAdrian

I have the same problem starting today.  Stuck on 11a of 14.   It looks like it is nation wide.

0 Likes
xparanoik

Adding to the list of customers with their network extender stuck on 11a of 14. Looks like nationwide issue at this point.

0 Likes
Network Extender 2 stuck on 11a of 14. Is there an outage today July 22, 2020 near Elmira, MI
krollmj

Network Extender 2 stuck on 11a of 14. Is there an outage today July 22, 2020 near Elmira, MI

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender 2 stuck on 11a of 14. Is there an outage today July 22, 2020 near Elmira, MI
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@krollmj wrote:

Known nationwide outage affecting 4G Network Extenders.  Initial thread from this morning:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Network-Extender/Wifi-Extender-2-stuck-on-11a/m-p/1175676#M...

You can try using WiFi calling if you have that option.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes