Re: Wifi Extender 2 stuck on 11a
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Mine did a reset without me prompting it and it went through step 10 which it has not done since this problem it has always skipped that step and now it is still stuck on 11 a darn

0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make sure to check your Transmit Power under the advanced tab when back up & running. Mine was reset to 30% where it usually is 100%. 

0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Firmware / Software is 4.0.5.01 on my LTE Network Extender 2. It was updated a while ago

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@sam-the-gam wrote:

Firmware / Software is 4.0.5.01 on my LTE Network Extender 2. It was updated a while ago

What do you mean 'a while ago'?  Today or days ago?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Remind me how to do that I have to go on the web and pull it up somehow please remind me

only see a Mac ID on device no IP address because it’s not working right?

0 Likes
jeh4278
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've got the same problem and was unable to get beyond the automated system at Verizon.   I'm so disgusted that Verizon can't or won't provide service to my house that I'll probably switch carriers.  I know that T-Mobile works in my area.

randys12
Contributor - Level 1

So to go to the admin of the extender the extender has  to be functioning because you have to get the IP address off of the screen of the extender is that right?

so your update happened today and yours is functioning again, it is what you are saying?

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

What is the number in the upper left corner of the main screen there’s like wording then a little arrow the number right now the number is 10 now it changed to a 9 what is that please. 

now mine was stuck on 10 searching for GPS for several minutes then went back to 8A now 11 A

0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

My LTE Network Extender 2 had received 4.0.5.01 about a month or two ago. 

Yes to login to the Network Extender you need to know the IP Address of your Network Extender.

0 Likes
happiicamper

Mine has been offline also, it just came back online about 15 min ago.

I hit the reset button about 1.5 hrs ago... was stuck at 11a again... but its now up.

0 Likes