Re: Wifi Extender 2 stuck on 11a
Hoodoo68

also still down. Northern CA. It seems it started to move back to step 8a, then 10 and 11a and back to 8, etc. Now we have been at 11a again for some time. all other steps worked fine so I guess VZ is just not done with their fix yet.

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

How can you do that if it isnt online showing you an IP address on the extender screen?

I am confused

I see 0.0.0.0 for ip address on the extender, but the extender is not working, it is in the constant process of trying to start again...how could I see the admin page now with that IP ??

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@randys12 wrote:

How can you do that if it isnt online showing you an IP address on the extender screen?

I am confused

I see 0.0.0.0 for ip address on the extender, but the extender is not working, it is in the constant process of trying to start again...how could I see the admin page now with that IP ??

You need to identify the post (quoting the post) or poster by name so we know which post you are responding to.  Otherwise it is hard to go back and try to determine what/who you are referring to.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
DM215
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just did another full reset and it's finally working!

0 Likes
LLCOOLTOO

I also have the exact same problem, did all factory resets and made sure extender was connected to my cable/modem network. nothing helps Verizon says they will get back to me. Hours ago.

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I thought i hit reply to the post I was replying to...anyway it said  (the next line is what it said)

I logged into the extender and watched the logs during reboot process  

i cant put that in quotes, when i try to i get a new screen and something goes wrong...
0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I hit reply to jav6 and am now typing in box, below it says replying to and shows your post asking me to reply to posts specifically, now when I hit post your post wont be in mine where it should be

i wanted to know how to log into extender to see what is going on while it is trying to reboot as there is no IP address on extender screen for me to look at then type into a browser

Yep, did it again, so even though I LIVE on message boards on the internet LOL I cant figure out how to respond to your post

0 Likes
LLCOOLTOO

Reset can also be done on the extenders web site under settings scroll down to factory reset click on it.

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

test

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Since I cant reply to a post, someone said RESTART can be done on extender website, but how do I get to that site, dont I need the IP off of the screen of the extender and since it is in reboot process and it says 0.0.0.0 for IP that means there is none since it is not online, right?

How do you REPLY to a post, when I hit reply I see a box to write in then below it POST

below THAT is the post I want to reply to and the word REPLY under that post but when I hit reply i go to another screen or back to the thread.

0 Likes