Will a network extender use my data?
2ladybug14

i just got a network extender. Will it use data from my Verizon plan.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@2ladybug14

The Network Extender is a great way to improve your indoor 3G coverage and I can definitely understand your concerns with possibly using more data on your wireless plan.  I have great news!  No, the Network Extender does not use your cellular data to operate.  However, it plugs into your existing high-speed Internet connection to communicate with the Verizon Wireless network, and it's easy to install.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@2ladybug14

The Network Extender is a great way to improve your indoor 3G coverage and I can definitely understand your concerns with possibly using more data on your wireless plan.  I have great news!  No, the Network Extender does not use your cellular data to operate.  However, it plugs into your existing high-speed Internet connection to communicate with the Verizon Wireless network, and it's easy to install.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rick1982

When will the 4G LTE network extender be available?  Earlier in the year I was told no later than Dec 2015.  All our phones are 4G LTE and that's the service I would like available.  Seems that other providers have had them available for a few months

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rick1982, a 4G network extender would certainly be great in order to further utilize all the newest calling features offered through 4G LTE services. While we do not have any new details to provide on a 4G network extender, please stay up to date on all future products and deals with our email alerts link:
http://bit.ly/dDumph

NicandroN_VZW
VZWllow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes