Wilson Pro 70 Signal booster
MJHIII

We have a Wilson Pro 70 network extender installed in a portion of our office.. We dont seem to get any signal boost from it and I expect the technician that installed it months ago may not have fulfilled the requirement to get it "registered" for the Verizon network. How do I go about 1. verifying its registration? or 2. getting it registered for Verizon signal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wilson Pro 70 Signal booster
bearone21
Legend

it's only going to boost a signal that at best is 5-12mbps & could be much lower.

do youself a favor, add wi-fi, then a wi-fi extender.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know having service at work can be handy, especially if you rely on the wireless network. Normally, our consumer accounts have Samsung network extenders. Is this network extender through a business account? If so, we highly recommend reaching out to our Business Support Team at 800-922-0204.

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
MikeRickard2

If you have a booster installed for any non-residential use(cell-phone and/or wi-fi) you really need a professional installer. IMO, it's worth the cost (and I believe it's required by law for certain devices). This article discusses it further:

https://www.signalbooster.com/pages/certified-wilson-electronics-installers-for-professional-install...

0 Likes