devices
wlopatin

How can I tell what devices are connected to my new LTE extender? The number of connected devices keeps changes and sometimes is 3, but we only have 3 phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wlopatin, that's a great question! It's important to be able to confirm which devices are connected to your LTE Network Extender. The great news is that you can find out if your devices are connected to the Network Extender by dialing #48 from your phones: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-202294/

Please let us know if this helps answer your question.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
wlopatin

This doesn't really answer the question because you think I am going to go to every device near me to check. I think we should be able to see what is connected from the extender side of things.  Also my old 3G extender, when it worked, and I checked from my phone, it also said I was connected to a 4G extender, but I knew that was wrong.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly appreciate this feedback, and we can forward this to our leadership. In the meantime, the above link will provide you with the steps to check if you're connected to the Network Extender. 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes