iPhone 13 Pro not connecting to Verizon Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender
omm2022
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like I have had this issue since getting the 13 Pro as my iPhone 11 connected with no issues. My Network Extender is connected to 9-12 cell towers at a time but my iPhone 13 Pro does not connect to it. I have tried everything. From a factory reset on the extender, to changing the settings to allow access to specified phone numbers on MyVerizon account where I added my phone number to it, and it still will not connect. Verizon support seems to know nothing about these extenders and have been no help with the several phone calls I have had. Anyone experience this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 Pro not connecting to Verizon Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

omm2022, we have noticed that other customers have had this issue as well and here are some options of resolution. You can try either option to see if this helps you to connect to your Extender.

"The solution to this is to change your LTE settings (Settings - Cellular - LTE) from Voice & Data to Data only, otherwise the phone gives LTE preference above everything else. Just had to do this for my brand new iPhone SE as well and it solved the problem immediately.

Had to change Settings>Cellular Data Options>Voice & Data to LTE, VoLTE Off when it was on LTE, VolTE On. Works like a charm now."

Please keep us posted on the outcome. 

-Nicci

0 Likes
omm2022
Enthusiast - Level 1

It still did not work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear that it is still not working. Are you seeing LTE on the device when within range of Extender? Are you connected To Wi-Fi? If so, can you disable Wi-FI and dial #48. Let us know what you hear. 

-AL

0 Likes
psgraham4

Tried all these steps for the 13 and no change. IPhone 12 connects and gives me 4 bars but the extender device still states nothing connected and when dial #48 says Im not in range and phone is sitting on top of the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The network extender is a great way to boost service indoors. We are sorry to see that you are having trouble connecting the iPhone 13. Let's work together and guide you with some steps. Have you been able to connect it at all? Does your phone have any software updates pending to download?

~Gina

0 Likes
psgraham4

Unplugged Extender and on the 5th try it worked. iPhone 12 is connected but not showing up on the device? Oh well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all these details. At this time both device are connected, correct?

~Gina

0 Likes