Re: iPhone (no signal) + LTE Network Extender not working
Wvbigboy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone 12 will not connect to my booster at all

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I just bought the 11 for this reason, figured it wouldnt work...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your device not connecting to your extender and we want to help. Is this the only device that you are having issues with? Do you know the model of your extender? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, randys12. We're very sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with ensuring that your iPhone 11 remains connected to your Network Extender. We definitely want to ensure that this is taken care of for you. So that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what is happening that tells you that your iPhone 11 is not staying connected to your Network Extender? What is the response that you hear on the other end of the call when you dial #48 to make a Network Extender test call? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Re: iPhone (no signal)
Nobu02-2010

I’m having the same problem with the same extender & iPhone.  My extender take hours to come off of step 8e and bounces from 8e to 11.  I’ve spent 4 hours today with Verizon tech and it’s still not resolved.  Sending us a replacement extender might help the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Have you already gone to the Admin Website to see if the server connectivity status is reachable or not? If not reachable, please check the LAN/firewall setting or contact your network administrator to make sure the connection isn't being blocked.  

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
jlifter

I found a temporary solution - cover phone with a metal pie plate - cell coverage drops to zero - slowly lift it while next to extender and it hooks there first...

A great solution and a perfect reason to have pie.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone (no signal) + LTE Network Extender not working / iPhone won't connect to LTE Network Extender SOLUTION
DBarth
Enthusiast - Level 1

My newer iPhone 12 has this problem.  My wife’s iPhone 6s does not.  This seems like something Apple should fix!  I’m heading there next.

But since Verizon and Apple are in this together, I think Verizon ought to be working with Apple to fix this issue of incompatibility.

0 Likes
iPhone (no signal) + LTE Network Extender not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, DBarth. We're very sorry to hear about the trouble your iPhone 12 device is having with staying connected to your Network Extender. We certainly want to ensure that your device is working with your Network Extender correctly. So that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what is happening that tells you that your iPhone 12 is not correctly staying connected to your Network Extender? -Brett

0 Likes
Re: iPhone (no signal) + LTE Network Extender not working / iPhone won't connect to LTE Network Extender SOLUTION
jck363

I’ve been fighting with this for several days and was not able to find anything to solve the problem. Turns out a factory reset worked!  Use a paperclip and hold down the button on the back of the unit for about 10 seconds until the display says it is doing a factory reset. After it restarted and found the satellites and was back in service, all of our phones connected easily (one had to go into airplane mode and back out). These were iPhone 12 ProMax phones by the way. 

0 Likes