network extender 2
maxx1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got my extender up and running when I moved across the US. My iPhone use to auto connect to it but now if I go out and come back home I need to toggle in the settings on my phone between LTE and 3G and then it connects. How can I correct this????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: network extender 2
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@maxx1010 wrote:

I got my extender up and running when I moved across the US. My iPhone use to auto connect to it but now if I go out and come back home I need to toggle in the settings on my phone between LTE and 3G and then it connects. How can I correct this????

Is it the same extender device that worked with the iPhone before or did you get a replacement extender when you moved?  Not sure if it matters, but how does your internet service differ from the original location?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Which model iPhone are you trying to use, maxx1010?

-Christopher

0 Likes
maxx1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

it is the same extender and same iPhone

0 Likes
maxx1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone se the newer model it worked fine with the same extender. I can also hit airplane mode off and on to get it to connect but it doesn't do it automatically when I leave the house and come back home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that your iPhone SE 2020 and Network Extender 2 are both functioning properly is key. How long has it been since the extender auto connected to the device? Are there other phones in the home that is having issues with being recognized by the extender? -Rita K.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful information. Yes, I did see your message that the devices are the same. For clarification, the current iPhone SE 2020 was never replaced? Have there been any recent software updates for either the phone or extender? How long has it been since the extender auto connected to the device? Are there other phones in the home that is having issues with being recognized by the extender?

-Rita K.

0 Likes