not receiving incoming calls
roybethany

I have followed all the settings on our phones as well adjusting settings per level 3 support on ASUS wireless router but still can not receive incoming calls most of the time. When I unplugged the extender I can receive calls but then I have to put up with low signal strength and dropped calls. Have spent at least 10 hours on hold over the past two months and have gotten no where. There has got to be some kind of software glitch or some other firewall issue that I can't seem to get help with. I am about ready to package the extender up and send it back. So frustrated!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not receiving incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

roybethany, we apologize for the issues you are having with the network extender and for the hold time you've experienced. As someone who used to have issues with service inside of my house, I know how crucial it is for you to be able to use and connect your Network Extender. We will be delighted to help you. What is the model number of your Network extender? What happens when you dial #48 and make the call to connect tp your network Extender? JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
roybethany

It is the Verizon 4G LT Network Extender, SKU: ASK-SFE116. It connect fine. It’s got to be something in the firewall settings or a software glitch that is stopping the packets coming in. I have enabled DMZ and added the MAC ID of the extender. I have also disabled QoS. These were suggestions that the level 3 support provided. It worked for 1 day and back to not receiving incoming calls. Finally unplugged the extender so I can get calls even if they get dropped.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you tried to Factory Reset your Network Extender?  If not, please visit the link below to complete the step.

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-204069/*Lisa

0 Likes
Kkorycki

have been going back and forth with verizon and im beyond frustrated as no one can help my signal is weak in and out of home the local verizon store tells me the tower is having issues and there is no ETA on when it can be fixed at times my phone will not ring goes to voicemail and im missing calls and dropping a ton of calls monthly. Apple store did all sorts of tests and diagnosis on my phone and my phone is in perfect condition and they are saying its my carrier verizon im having issues with not the phone itself i get the run around saying pls be patient ive been patient for months and im paying $100 a month for service when i can use my service 100% most of the time this is ridiculous either adjust my bill til tower is fixed or i will need to find a new carrier ive been with verizon since 1994 you think verizon would work with my bill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! dealing with service issues can certainly be a headache, especially if its been happening for months.

Thanks for your loyalty since 1994, we truly appreciate your business. The last thing we want is for you to find a new carrier.

Rest assured we will find a solution to your calling dilemma.

We send you a Private Note.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes