$1000 Dollars or More for a Smartwatch would ya Buy one.!
B33
Legend

I seen this on Droid Life,  Tag Heuer does make some incredibly beautiful and High end Watches but it comes to a point do you want to pay this much for a watch the Highest me & my Dad payed for a watch was $700.00 we actually got it for $500.00 on Sale it was a Titanium Citizen SkyHawk.. the watch even though had some size to it was very light in weight because of the Titanium..

The Watches that Tag sells can go for $1000 and up I've seen a Few in some Hi end Jewelery stores one of which cost $5000 it would be nice to see one of these watches being made but the Cost to buy one, One could only Imagine the Cost because of the Hardware that has to be put into the Watch to make it Functional..

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/03/19/google-tag-heuer-and-intel-really-are-getting-together-to-make-...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $1000 Dollars or More for a Smartwatch would ya Buy one.!
mama23dogs
Legend

NO....

1.   I'm to cheap.

2.    They always get caught on stuff.

3.    My collection of $10 Walmart watches isn't complete yet. 

4.  I'm a gadget junkie, I can't even look at one without needing a 12 step meeting.  The first step is admitting I am helpless against cool tech. 

B33
Legend

I use my phone as my Watch actually for a while I had a Watch Face App and the movement actually moved like a real Watch but I've got to point were my phone tells me my time so for me to spurge on a Strap piece or Watch it better be a Dazzler..

mama23dogs
Legend

LOL.  So I guess a black digital with Velcro strap is out?

B33
Legend

Well maybe.. One watch I wear on occasion is a Seiko Liquid Crystal that my Dad got back in 79 this old watch has some scratches on it and few scuffs on the Crystal but its still going after so many years have passed I wouldn't trade for a new car or Hundred thousand Dollars.. I know some would say are you nuts..  yup I am my Dad give me this watch and that in itself is worth a allot right there..

mama23dogs
Legend

Still way classier than my Walmart special.

memories are priceless...