Advertisement!!
B33
Legend

Since when is prudent to allow Advertisement on the Main Page of this Forum, I'm using Fire Fox this Morning and this is the first time I've ever seen anything like this at the Bottom of the Main Forum..

There are Rules that are preventing some things being posed, But yet it Ok to have Advertisement.. This is Strange.. I wouldn't mind if some would have a answer to the Reason..  b33

The Advertisement that I'm asking about has the Name Square on it.. And a Small square Box by it..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Advertisement!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's been there for weeks and I have been using Chrome that whole time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Same here.  I figure it had something to do with one of those forum maintenance notices that occurred.  One of the maintenance updates seems to have fixed issues using IE10, and the advertisements are at the bottom there as well.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well this is the first Time i have ever seen it,  I never have on chrome either Ann and I'v been using it for a While I wander if it's going to be the Norm on here. I will say i have seen Advertisement on 2 other forums I go to,  but the advertisement is of what people buy and discuss on that Forum.. b

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Looks like a norm for Fire Fox not visible on chrome so-far might have a chat with some one I know and go from there but I assume the ads are Harmless.. guess i could use an ad blocker.. when i come on here..using F.F..

0 Likes