Blue & Slightly Cloudy Skies.. Nice Weekend..
B33
Legend

After some Intense Storms moved through with Heavy Rain and pea size Hail & of Course Vivid Lightning it's turning out to be a Really nice Day If the Storms are in your Area or coming to your Area stay tuned to your Local News, Radio Scanner if you have one or Just follow along with your Phone as there are many good Apps for watching Radar.. And Storms reports..

Have a Good & Safe Weekend to all B33

Labels (1)
Re: Blue & Slightly Cloudy Skies.. Nice Weekend..
mama23dogs
Legend

The crazy weather hit us too.  I didn't get hail, but lighting, thunder and a lot of rain.  I have a creek at the front of my property and it was very full for 2 days.

Magnolia trees are in bloom!  Forsythia too.  I just moved in tha fall and don't know what the other plants are.image.jpg

Snn5
Legend

Here, near me, we got 90 degree angle (horizontal) wind and rain for a couple days.  Already hotter than the French Quarter in late July.  Humidity to match.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Yuck...

We have the flip side...colder than normal, windy as heck.  In fact we have two options, sunny with crazy wind, or gloomy and wet (wind optional).  

I've working on my yard and garden.

My little blond dog stole one of my work gloves and ran around me, the jerk.   He has what my family always called an "excess of personality".   It's more fun when it isn't at my expense.  I loaded a video of the brat in action.  This is an I want my dinner" hissy fit.   Two words... Vietnamese Cooking.

Video Link : 2350

Snn5
Legend

My black used to do that jimmy-shake-jiggle-push dance for almost anything.  My dog wasn't accustomed to ethnic cuisine.  lol

mama23dogs
Legend

HE keeps it up, he will BE ethnic cuisine.   I blame his Beagle half, cause I was raised with Golden Retrievers and they were Angels.  Him, not so much.   He makes the other 2 look good.

B33
Legend

Like that outdoor picture allot looks really really good b

mama23dogs
Legend

Thanks.  It would look much nicer with sun.