CL Wildman
rainstryke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi everyone, I am here to let you guys know that Wildman (Paul) passed away last month at the age of 41. The reason is still unknown... I am a co-worker of his. He used to tell me about these forums a lot, so I figured I would let you guys know. I knew him for a little over 2 years, he was a great guy and will be missed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Labels (1)
Re: CL Wildman
rcschnoor
Legend

That is too bad. He was a great source of information on these forums. He will be missed.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oh, no! I was wondering where he was.

This is sad news. He will definitely be missed both for his knowledge and experience on the forums. His family and friends will be in my thoughts during this difficult time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thank you for letting us know about Wildman. It means a lot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I'm so sad to hear this.Thanks for letting us know, rainstryke. I was wondering where he's been. My condolences to his family, friends and co-workers. He was a kind, fun and helpful guy. Rest in peace, Wildman.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How sad.  I'd also been wondering where he's been.  My condolences to his family and everyone who knew him.

21stNow
Master - Level 1

Hello Rainstryke.  Thanks for letting us know.  We will miss Wildman here, too.  You have my condolences.

AZSALUKI
Legend

so sorry to hear this. thanks for letting us know, as i was also wondering where he had been.

budone
Legend

@ rainstryke  That is such sad new. I hope his family is doing the best they can. Thanks for taking time to let us know this sad information.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just heard...and I am saddened to hear it.  Forty one is much too young to be taken!  Wildman was a part of this community for a long time and will be missed by many around here.  And thank you for posting here so we all know.