Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can you Remember This Commercial.! From Radio Shack..
B33
Sr. Leader

I went into Radio Shack around that Time period just about every Day for my C.B. & Scanner Stuff my Folks even kidded me that it was my Second Home i did buy allot of stuff there and even done some Horse Trading as we call it around here you could do it back then now it's only a Memory.. 

But i can remember that Commercial and that Phone Set at the Store's.  And in this Area at that Time Verizon nor Alltel was even a Thought.!  Kansas Cellular was King and the Roots of that Cellular System started here were i Live..

But that was some Bag Phone as Well as the Handheld That Motorola Sold My Uncle Had one but he passed away i don't Know if my aunt still has it or Not but a Antique it would be..

But here is the Link to see the Video:  b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/09/28/radioshack-commercial-from-1989-for-the-most-powerful-transport...

Labels (1)
0 Likes