Couple of dumb questions...
mama23dogs
Legend

1.   My inbox has a perpetual 1 on display, despite all items being cleared (spots are all gray).  Not that it matters, but can I clear it, or just live with it?

2.   How do I find the off topic lounge without going through old notices?  It doesn't seem to show anywhere?

Labels (1)
Re: Couple of dumb questions...
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

mama23dogs wrote:

1.  My inbox has a perpetual 1 on display, despite all items being cleared (spots are all gray).  Not that it matters, but can I clear it, or just live with it?   That happens some times, for whatever reason.  When using the desktop (not mobile) version of the forum, tap the Mark All Read button at the top of the inbox (between the Unread Only box and the Filter drop-down).

2.  How do I find the off topic lounge without going through old notices?  It doesn't seem to show anywhere?   At the top of the page, click Devices & Topics; if the Off-Topic Lounge isn't visible, move to the next page using the arrow at the far right.  And you can always bookmark it:  Off-Topic Lounge

Snn5
Legend

1:  Usually means a comment you have posted or a thread that you were a part of has been flagged and you received the notice before the flag but didn't get a chance to check the inbox before it was flagged.

(Source:  Ann154)

2.  Just use the search bar and Off Topic Lounge will drop down.

mama23dogs
Legend

TThank you both...