Dissatified Coustomer
jombog

I have been a long time Verizon customer and up until now have been satisfied with my service. After my most recent experience I would, if it would not cost me up to $600., I would cancel my contract with Verizon.

I went into the Verizon store to get a cell phone for my wife and the sales person convinced me to make some changes to my service which would be superior to the service I then had and would save me money. The package I had was initially through Verizon which included TV, Phone and Internet. Shortly after beginning the service package there was a change and my new provider was through Frontier. I bought into the sales pitch and my first bill was

$500. + which I paid because I was told to expect a large bill to start. I was also told I would not have to contact Frontier to cancel any services, Verizon would take care of that. The following month I was billed $205. for Verizon $86. for Frontier Internet service ( which I was told would be canceled by Verizon and I have yet to receive my Direct TV bill. While my previous package cost me about $160. per month plus my Verizon bill fo about $48. I now find I am going to be paying a lot more with this wonderful service. All I really wanted was an additional cell phone for my wife. I have canceled my Verizon Internet service and gone back to Frontier for that in that Frontier does not limit my data download. I am not sure what my monthly charges will be now but I am sure it will be considerably moue than if I had just got what I wanted when I went into the store. This has been a very expensive lesson for me and when my contract is up

I am sure I will be making a change to a different provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dissatified Coustomer
budone
Legend

To the OP, I would copy and paste this into a new post in another area. However, it looks like this is much more an issue with the residential side of Verizon.

I believe you did not go to VZW corporate store but a 3rd party reseller, because as far as I know corporate store do not sell residential services.

Here is a link to their side of the forums. http://forums.verizon.com/

0 Likes
jombog

I have tried to respond but when I try to sign in I get a notice that my e-mail address is already in use.

0 Likes
javaboy

all i can say is ever since i was "talked" into buying a new contract,its been a disaster!i get a bill for 52.00,next bill is 257.00! this verizon used to be great,now it sucks,can,t wait to get off this plan,what ever happened to anytime minutes? verizon is getting greedy

0 Likes