Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dissatified Coustomer
jombog

I have been a long time Verizon customer and up until now have been satisfied with my service. After my most recent experience I would, if it would not cost me up to $600., I would cancel my contract with Verizon.

I went into the Verizon store to get a cell phone for my wife and the sales person convinced me to make some changes to my service which would be superior to the service I then had and would save me money. The package I had was initially through Verizon which included TV, Phone and Internet. Shortly after beginning the service package there was a change and my new provider was through Frontier. I bought into the sales pitch and my first bill was

$500. + which I paid because I was told to expect a large bill to start. I was also told I would not have to contact Frontier to cancel any services, Verizon would take care of that. The following month I was billed $205. for Verizon $86. for Frontier Internet service ( which I was told would be canceled by Verizon and I have yet to receive my Direct TV bill. While my previous package cost me about $160. per month plus my Verizon bill fo about $48. I now find I am going to be paying a lot more with this wonderful service. All I really wanted was an additional cell phone for my wife. I have canceled my Verizon Internet service and gone back to Frontier for that in that Frontier does not limit my data download. I am not sure what my monthly charges will be now but I am sure it will be considerably moue than if I had just got what I wanted when I went into the store. This has been a very expensive lesson for me and when my contract is up

I am sure I will be making a change to a different provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dissatified Coustomer
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To the OP, I would copy and paste this into a new post in another area. However, it looks like this is much more an issue with the residential side of Verizon.

I believe you did not go to VZW corporate store but a 3rd party reseller, because as far as I know corporate store do not sell residential services.

Here is a link to their side of the forums. http://forums.verizon.com/

0 Likes
jombog

I have tried to respond but when I try to sign in I get a notice that my e-mail address is already in use.

0 Likes
javaboy

all i can say is ever since i was "talked" into buying a new contract,its been a disaster!i get a bill for 52.00,next bill is 257.00! this verizon used to be great,now it sucks,can,t wait to get off this plan,what ever happened to anytime minutes? verizon is getting greedy

0 Likes