Freakish Weather!
B33
Legend

Boy is it ever Freakish!   Yesterday i was Wearing my Shorts as it was warm and sunny & in the uppers 70's  Now i'm in my Sweats and there is Sleet Coming Down or Frozen Pellets.. The Fun of Living in Kansas

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Freakish Weather!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just don't have your house picked up by a tornado and dropped on a witch! 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'll go for that

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It 60s+ here on Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday before it dropped like a rock for a mix of sleet/snow in the evening. It is barely making it to 40 today after starting out in the 20s.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Isn't this Just Yuki Ann i have seen enough Cold weather i ready for Warm and stay Warmmm b

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't want to see you complaining in July about it being too hot now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok! i'll try not too...

0 Likes
dcookie

Ann154...it's already too hot for me...April 9 and 77 here in NEPA??? I'm already dreading the summer. Lol!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Are Freakish weather is Here 20 degrees out Side with Rain, Hail, Freezing Rain, Lightning,Thunder, No Tornado's thank goodness but there are high Wind's which Compels this as being Top Notch Weird..  I'm Heading to Florida Ha Ha ...

0 Likes