Great story to share....
pattent
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello...

I have reached out to Verizon through Twitter, Facebook and live chat with an agent. I have a great story that I would like to share that include two Verizon employees. They are not story employees, so talking to a local manager is not an option. I would LOVE to have an email address so I can send our story.

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Great story to share....
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon does not have an email address for you to send your story.

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
pattent
Enthusiast - Level 2

Darn. Thank you for the address.  Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade, but the memories last forever.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can post it here too...maybe someone will see it.  We are a little short of success stories since most people come here to rant and vent and rarely praise.

Are there any examples of GREAT customer service?

0 Likes
pattent
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can understand that. My husband is a VZW employee. It is a volunteer story! We are puppy raisers for a guide dog school. We live on the west coast, and the last dog that we raised is now working as a seeing eye dog for a fellow VZW employee on the east coast! Just a fun story.  Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade, but the memories last forever.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

mama23dogs
Legend

Thats fabulous!

I'm a pet dog trainer and live near the Fidelco facility.  Close enough that I see puppies around town that are being fostered for Fidelco.

I Have fostered pets through a rescue.  It's wonderful to see a dog become something special, either as a Guide dog, or a beloved pet.