Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Great story to share....
pattent
Enthusiast

Hello...

I have reached out to Verizon through Twitter, Facebook and live chat with an agent. I have a great story that I would like to share that include two Verizon employees. They are not story employees, so talking to a local manager is not an option. I would LOVE to have an email address so I can send our story.

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Great story to share....
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon does not have an email address for you to send your story.

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
pattent
Enthusiast

Darn. Thank you for the address.  Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade, but the memories last forever.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can post it here too...maybe someone will see it.  We are a little short of success stories since most people come here to rant and vent and rarely praise.

Are there any examples of GREAT customer service?

0 Likes
pattent
Enthusiast

I can understand that. My husband is a VZW employee. It is a volunteer story! We are puppy raisers for a guide dog school. We live on the west coast, and the last dog that we raised is now working as a seeing eye dog for a fellow VZW employee on the east coast! Just a fun story.  Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade, but the memories last forever.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

mama23dogs
Legend

Thats fabulous!

I'm a pet dog trainer and live near the Fidelco facility.  Close enough that I see puppies around town that are being fostered for Fidelco.

I Have fostered pets through a rescue.  It's wonderful to see a dog become something special, either as a Guide dog, or a beloved pet.