Hey Verizon Got something to Ask :) Can we see this in the Future..
B33
Legend

Visits to Grandma House to Bring her out a New Phone.!!!! And lets add that Senior Citizen Discount in there as Well. B33

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/13/grandmothers-sprint-will-bring-your-new-phone-right-to-your-hom...

Labels (1)
Re: Hey Verizon Got something to Ask :) Can we see this in the Future..
Snn5
Legend

I read about this.  Many companies are trying to bring back home sales, not door to door so much as more of a delivery service or in-home product testing.  Even Taco Bell is thinking about delivering.

B33
Legend

Cool..  Pizza Hut, Dominoes and few others do Delivery even some Stores are doing delivery so it'd be kind of Cool to see more other business do this, to add I think I seen that there are some Physicians doing in-home visits again we had a town doctor did this up n till the local clinic got bigger in size after that those type of visits went away..

mama23dogs
Legend

Will they stop at nothing to sign up customers?!

My favorite part at the bottom....

"On a related note, what’s with the “2” in “Direct 2 You?” I don’t get it. The word needed here is “to” not “two.” But because some marketer said, “Numbers look better and more catchy in phrases, so let’s swap in the number 2, even though it makes no sense.” Boom, marketing." 

My son works delivers for Dominoes.  Makes a ton in tips. 

mama23dogs
Legend

Great.....now I'm hungry....

i Can't see how this is a big money maker...but it is sucking up, which the big 2, T W O, won't do.

B33
Legend

Good Pizza.. I've always like the D..   But what I would really like to see a Chic  fil  A"  come to our town best chicken I think in the fast food business..

mama23dogs
Legend

OH!  On of our local towns got a chic fil a.   Opened in March.  They advertised the first 200 customers would get free food for life. 

They can can put the money they save into cholesterol medication

B33
Legend

Yea we All could use less of the Bad Cholesterol in our Diets.. and get more of the Good with fast food everywhere its so easy to get more than what you should you have eat less of what ya crave..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Yeah....I'm headed for the kitchen..... Bananas, bananas.....

B33
Legend

That's definitely some good Food my mom loves her Bananas too.. I see allot a race car drivers eat them as well