Re: If your Into Hobbies: Check out these Great Tools
B33
Legend

I like Bargain Shopping G.C. when i can find them and on these Fiskar's I hit the Bargain with a Hammer I got 4 new Fiskar Scissors)  I was only going to Get one or Two then I seen how much they were at Joann Fabrics it was a No Brainer to get the 4 I got the smaller size Scissors you see the Amplify cost around $25 bucks before they went on clearance on clearance I got 2 of them for $6.95 a piece and the longer Scissors I got them at 40% off + plus an additional 20% because of the ad coupon they added it's nice when you can buy stuff at prices like these..

Re: If your Into Hobbies:  Check out these Great Tools
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

You found a very good deal #3 . and I'm also a bargain shopper like you. I purchased a DeWalt power tool from a store display and got 40% off plus a full year factory warranty. Your Fiskar's are high quality and will last.

B33
Legend

Yup use em correctly they should Last for a long time it's been a long time since buying my Last and I was surprised they still make the Original 4"  from years ago They include the No.5 Stitcher, The Dressmaker, The Seamstress, and the Tailor all made in Finland they may have only changed them slightly from what I can tell on mine G.C. I'll post a picture of my 1989 Made in in USA Fiskars and the one that are made just about like them but are made in Finland.  Plus I added the one's I bough through the 90'2 and of a few years ago.. The model that has the Black Coating are my Non Stick for using with Foam Tape the pair on right of them are my newest Stitcher from Finland..

Fiskars Stitchers the 5.jpg

0 Likes
B33
Legend

G.C. here's some additional shots of my:  Fiskars 89's and my present Stitchers Background is of a Red, White N Blue ole Sheet we use to cover with it's been used well but still Looks good for what I'm using part of it now..

Fiskars Stitchers 89  1.jpg

Fiskars Stitchers Finland 1.jpg

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

On your black coated, I have a question? I cut foam double sided stick tapes and a black sticky tape around wire bundles in computers, would these work for me without leaving the sticky mess on the blades?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

They seem to work pretty Good G.C. for uses with Tape O on occasion i have to clean a little residue off of them but not much I got my Non Sticks Fiskars at Office Maxx for $9.99 or $10.99 but Joann's has still got some really good Deals hey give your Zip in a Direct Message and I'll do some looking on Joann's Site for your area.. see what the prices are there..

B33
Legend

Here's a Line of Scissors from Japan that can cut like no other & Looks SHARP in all there Making have a Look at them and the other Quality products this Company creates, Makes & Sells.. on its Website.. The Scissors on this Website as mentioned are manufactured in Japan.

Japanese Knife Imports - Shozaburo - Carter Cutlery Co.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I may buy a pair of the coated black and give them a try.

0 Likes