Is this a Forum issue or Something i Need to Update!
B33
Legend

On a Post i posted and was kindly moved to the Community Page and Now is Locked from further Discussion is Making me ask again what is this and is this something the Site needs to Fix or is it on my End i would like to Know before it is Locked again PLEASE from further Discussion..

Here is a Link to what was at the End of the Pop Up:   Thanks b33

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/iplanetwebserver-098726.html

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Very strange. I guess we'll have to add this to the list of quirks after the maintenance of the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
29 Replies
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're not the only one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

I wanted to go out side and Holler Ann   but i got to much respect for my Neighbors so i'll settle for the Non Holler and a Fix of the Site)  Admins is this to much to Ask Pretty Please 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Now if only an administrator would respond...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann have you heard anything from the Administration Office on this issue or is it still in Limbo!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Limbo as far as I know.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea that's what i Figured Ann well me and you have done our Part i guess it's up to Them Now!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey should we offer to Take them out to Dinner or is that too Much McDonald's Happy Meal for Me ...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'm able to Post to this Thread Now Ann it must of been Taken Care of )  Thank You,Thank You   b  

0 Likes
B33
Legend

No Mam Neither One at this Time...

0 Likes