Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Law enforcement using Stingray and wireless carriers
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Law

Enforcement

Research

Team

I had heard about LERT and found the PDF site and an article from some county-based local news source out of Alabama where this LERT is used in connection with improper surveillance techniques.

http://cryptome.org/isp-spy/verizon-spy.pdf

Wiregrass law enforcement increases use of illegal surveillance against citizens

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Law enforcement using Stingray and wireless carriers
mama23dogs

For those who slept through the Snowden controversy...

dont they have anything better to do?   Like fly drones onto the White House lawn?

excuse me while I turn location services off on my cell.