Look what I found!
mama23dogs
Legend

I found an odd small box in the basement, and My trusty old EnV touch!  It works, shows 1x network, and correct date and time.  Completely useless of course.  
Compared to Note 10 plus and Palm phone.

after a few minutes fiddling around, I’m glad for the newer smartphones.  Touch control is meh.  Navigation clumsy.  

8BA393B9-26B0-4B9E-B7A4-17E127BEF740.jpeg98D14DA7-0FD6-4BBA-88CC-D96DAA0BCD10.jpegFF961BDC-4490-4EDE-BDBD-0B7E15481F26.jpeg

Re: Look what I found!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Palm phone appears to be smaller than the EnV Touch. 😎😁

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs
Legend

Yes, and 1/2 as thick.  I was hoping Palm would beef up their battery for a palm 2

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@mama23dogs wrote:

Yes, and 1/2 as thick.  I was hoping Palm would beef up their battery for a palm 2

😊 I'm not sure if I want a smartphone as small as the Palm, but it would be nice to have a smartphone that isn't huge! 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

psw83752
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you like to play games on your phone like I do, old phones are great for that! Especially if you have kids that are always wanting to play! When taking care of my granddaughters, that was one way to keep them from fighting! I handed each one a phone, they downloaded (You need wifi for this) whatever games they liked and we were good to go! I play on them as well.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

😲