Maybe aLittle Late to share.. But I wanted to post who I was Pulling for in the Super Bowl..
B33
Legend

The Broncos to me I think did a pretty good Job with the Win)  some might say they cheated to get the Win but at Least they didn't  Deflate there Balls.!  Like one Team Did may say who!  well we all know..  It's no need to share Topic but was kind of Humorous when it going on..

Men's Denver Broncos New Era Heather Gray/Black Super Bowl 50 Champions Trophy Collection Locker Roo...

Labels (1)
Re: Maybe aLittle Late to share.. But I wanted to post who I was Pulling for in the Super Bowl..
mama23dogs
Legend

Hi B!  Missed you!  

I Was rooting for the yellow Lab puppy.  I'm not into sports at all. 

WE are chillin in a big way in Connecticut, hope you are keeping warm.

Re: Maybe aLittle Late to share.. But I wanted to post who I was Pulling for in the Super Bowl..
B33
Legend

Hey mom23 I missed ya Too.. I need a Big Big Hug..  course I know we just a little ways from one another I'll give one through the Air   give em Puppies a big Hug as well for me Too as I told Snn5 its kind of been salt n pepper Days here one Day cold two days hot then cool again there were some Places in KS that got into the upper upper 80's we broke some records our Weather Guy said..

He loves Puppies too and he takes Millie with him to the Studio..

Here's a link to See the Weather Page Millie is on the Bottom Momma23 she's a Welsh Gorgi

http://www.kwch.com/weather

mama23dogs
Legend

OH, here ya go

((((((((( hugs)))))))))

IT was -3 Friday, Saturday and Sunday, today it is 54.  It has been a very mild winter, which is fine with me.  I like the look of your forecast much better.  I am leaving the cold white north in a few years.  It's just no fun being stuck indoors.

LOL, check out my trio of energetic pups (not)

mama23dogs
Legend
deloused
Master - Level 3

I had hoped the Patriots would win  (I was born in CT)

Snn5
Legend

Lol

Snn5
Legend

People here pulled for the Panthers....but poo on Cammy Juice.....Auburn......what a fail.

B33
Legend

I could not believe it when he Dropped the Ball maybe it was stripped.. but he just sat there and looked at it)  as if to say am I suppose toooooo..  But didn't jump on it like a hot potato..