My baby, Chloe Fiona
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

This is my baby Chloe. She is 1 years old and the sweetest little girl I have ever had! She was a HUGE investment like were talking car type investment but I am so thankful every month when that deduction comes out of my bank that I have my baby Chloe Fiona Smiley Happy

chloe 2.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My baby, Chloe Fiona
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What a cute and perfect way to start the first off-topic thread in the new community lounge.

Thanks for sharing lboogie852!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

WHERE ALL THE POSTS GO?

Anyways, I saw the Papillion during the Westminster Dog Show and thought of your puppy.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This kitten wasn't ever named, but I still like this picture after all the year since I took this picture.

Kitten1-small.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

WHERE ALL THE POSTS GO?

Good question.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

zeker.jpg

Zeker, and MiniMe. HEY I posted a pic!

Wildman
Legend

I have been notice this happening a lot since the new site, post gets pulled without so much as peep or even explanation of why...

I really hope this isn't how things are going to be, I have posted instructions for a solution and it gets deleted for no reason...

Oh yeah Budone....  now that is a cute shot...

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

CL's-

There are no posts in this area as it was created on Friday for all registered user. We never had an Off-Topic Lounge, the residential side did but we never started ones as we were waiting on the transition.

So I jumped the space off with the post about my pup you all are free as well as all registered members to discuss any types of topics you'd like as long as we are keeping them clean.

Feel free to upload images, video, use the polls feature, blog, etc. We made sure all of the features were available in this area to get members excited to use it!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

What a Pretty Puppy:  Now i got a tell ya if Turd   was still around he would win some Hearts on Here he was like no other kitty an of course my Pop had to name him that not Me. But he was special to all of the Family an when he would Walk he did it like a Panther smooth as Silk.. I miss my little buddie Dearly he was 16 years old when he past Away!...

I wanted to add to see Turd's Picture look in on my Bio an there he is:   I took this picture to our local Vet's office to hang on the door where there were other pictures of other local kitties an puppies. An one day me an my dad had to take him to get his check up an while there this Gentleman was looking at all the Pictures an he came across Turd's Picture an he asked the Lady at the Desk is that Cat Dead i have never seen a cat lay flat like that. An she started laughing an he said what's so funny an she Sir those people over there on the Bench seat there they are Owners of that Cat an he said O my God so he got to see Him. He said that is some Cat.

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Aww sorry he is gone. I have a cat too, she is a fat cat! My pup weighs in at 4.5lbs and my cat 12lbs, lol!! I love it though, the dynamic between them is so awesome to watch!!

0 Likes