NEW WORD MONDAY
budone
Legend

Alright. We can start a new topic! NEW WORD MONDAY!

SuzyQ started us off with enunciate. We all need to use it in a post in the next 7 days!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are Spelling, Punctuation, Capitalization, and Grammar No Longer Taught in School
B33
Legend

BudOne.. KU go home Now    Empty Handed

0 Likes
Re: NEW WORD MONDAY
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

Alright. We can start a new topic! NEW WORD MONDAY!

SuzyQ started us off with enunciate. We all need to use it in a post in the next 7 days!

Fun idea!  Thank you for annunciating your idea and enunciating the rules!   

0 Likes
Re: Are Spelling, Punctuation, Capitalization, and Grammar No Longer Taught in School
budone
Legend

Paybacks SuzyQ, I was JOKING!!!!!

Enunciate  We need to enunciate our words clearly so others can understand what we say. Enunciate.

Never liked school

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's always good to start Monday with a good laugh!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well i came on here for Help Questions and to sharpen my Grammar Budone seems to paying off and my typing wasn't a thing a Beauty when i started out at first on here..  i Learned in High School to type on the Old Electric typewriters boy them were the Days! 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I never took typing. I am still to the day a two middle finger and thumb typist and can type 50wpm.  I still need to learn to re-read many of my posts prior to posting. I spend too much time editing! hahahahaha

Off to work!

GO KC!

0 Likes