O.L.F.A Hobby Knife
B33
Legend

I've been using Hobby Knife's for many years my very first one was one my moms kitchen knives)  O boy was I ever glad to Ditch that Knife when I came across and bought my First Real hobby knife  "X-Acto"  the Brand used by many a Hobbyist I've went through countless number of blades but I still have my original knife Handle I've bought additional handles some were good some only lasted a few months but my Original one has hung in there Quite well The one used along with it is Call the Gripster I bought my first Gripster about 10 years ago)  I've tried the Latest that Elmer's / X-Acto sells but for me I wanted something that would secure the Blade a Little Better..

And I have found a Knife Tool that can do just the  The OLFA  Made in OSAKA"  Japan by a Company that has Been in the Knife making Business since 1956 you know a Company has be that Good with many years of Knife making..

Here's a Video of the Set I purchased and the Company History and where in U.S. you can get these Hobby knives:  Additionally you can purchase these knifes at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts and at Micheals Craft Stores..

Olfa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OLFA Creates | OLFA Builds | OLFA Protects

OLFA cutter model AK4 - YouTube

Labels (1)
Re: O.L.F.A Hobby Knife
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Just purchased a new set from Hobby Lobby, called Excel Brand, made in USA and same design as X-Acto. Quality is much better then the new Elmer's/X-Acto and 33% lower in cost. Give them a try.  link, www.excelblades.com  

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea there very good G.C. I got some No. 11's and I got a New Handle a Red one and I also got a #2 Medium Duty Handle this the First time I've had the Bigger Style Blade Knife the Prices at H.L. are pretty Good and carry a good selection and to add:  I'll tell I was pretty surprised of the on prices that Joann's has on the Fiskar's scissors Wheel cutters and knifes and they sell X-Acto and I about fell on the floor when I seen the OLFA's which I didn't all realized that Joann's carried them and they carry the knifes, the Wheel cutters, Circle cutters and replacement blades..

And Micheal's They have a Big selection of these products as well the one over in Wichita is a Big Store and was it ever Busy I Guess Craft making is a Big thing anymore..

B33
Legend

Got a New Rotary Cutter.. These things work well with any light Paper project, Leather, foam rubber, Wallpaper Using a OLFA cutting is recommended and really Helps as I have one..

Olfa ® Deluxe Rotary Cutter 45mm | Jo-Ann

0 Likes