Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
O.L.F.A Hobby Knife
B33
Sr. Leader

I've been using Hobby Knife's for many years my very first one was one my moms kitchen knives)  O boy was I ever glad to Ditch that Knife when I came across and bought my First Real hobby knife  "X-Acto"  the Brand used by many a Hobbyist I've went through countless number of blades but I still have my original knife Handle I've bought additional handles some were good some only lasted a few months but my Original one has hung in there Quite well The one used along with it is Call the Gripster I bought my first Gripster about 10 years ago)  I've tried the Latest that Elmer's / X-Acto sells but for me I wanted something that would secure the Blade a Little Better..

And I have found a Knife Tool that can do just the  The OLFA  Made in OSAKA"  Japan by a Company that has Been in the Knife making Business since 1956 you know a Company has be that Good with many years of Knife making..

Here's a Video of the Set I purchased and the Company History and where in U.S. you can get these Hobby knives:  Additionally you can purchase these knifes at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts and at Micheals Craft Stores..

Olfa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OLFA Creates | OLFA Builds | OLFA Protects

OLFA cutter model AK4 - YouTube

Labels (1)
Re: O.L.F.A Hobby Knife
GalaxyClass

Just purchased a new set from Hobby Lobby, called Excel Brand, made in USA and same design as X-Acto. Quality is much better then the new Elmer's/X-Acto and 33% lower in cost. Give them a try.  link, www.excelblades.com  

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Yea there very good G.C. I got some No. 11's and I got a New Handle a Red one and I also got a #2 Medium Duty Handle this the First time I've had the Bigger Style Blade Knife the Prices at H.L. are pretty Good and carry a good selection and to add:  I'll tell I was pretty surprised of the on prices that Joann's has on the Fiskar's scissors Wheel cutters and knifes and they sell X-Acto and I about fell on the floor when I seen the OLFA's which I didn't all realized that Joann's carried them and they carry the knifes, the Wheel cutters, Circle cutters and replacement blades..

And Micheal's They have a Big selection of these products as well the one over in Wichita is a Big Store and was it ever Busy I Guess Craft making is a Big thing anymore..

B33
Sr. Leader

Got a New Rotary Cutter.. These things work well with any light Paper project, Leather, foam rubber, Wallpaper Using a OLFA cutting is recommended and really Helps as I have one..

Olfa ® Deluxe Rotary Cutter 45mm | Jo-Ann

0 Likes