Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Off-Topic Music
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Anyone else into Bulgarian bagpipe rock?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Off-Topic Music
Khines5705

I will listen to just about anything! I can definitely dig some bagpipes. Links for listening?

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

smallman - New Day (Official Audio) - YouTube

Smallman - Evolution (HD) - YouTube

Smallman - Labyrinth Of Present - YouTube

Some are lengthy, but the solos and lead-ups are worth the lead-ups .  Very little vocals.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

It's important to remember that Bulgarian bagpipes have only 1 drone pipe vs the Highland's (Scottish) 3.  Yet the sound is distinctly different.

Khines5705

Just listened to those 3 tunes and several more. Very good stuff, I like it! Thanks for sharing.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I found them in the same vein with Tool.

Khines5705

I was gonna say the very same thing! Smiley Happy

Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Bagpipes? I'll pass on those.

I can listen to https://youtu.be/5kl0rAnLvJs when the mood strikes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Khines5705

I can honestly say that I enjoy just about any style of music and listen to some stuff others find very strange!

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I admit there is a huge difference in the implementation of Bulgarian bagpipes as opposed to Scottish Highland bagpipes.  Also, the musician composing the arrangement has a lot to do with it as well.  Smallman is definitely more rock n roll than countryside-kilt.  Although the Doobie Bros are a staple to good-time classic rock, much like the Allman Bros, Cream, CCR, and....Skynyrd.

0 Likes