One sided discussions only please!
keepemcoming

This has to be the most one side board Ive ever seen. If you challenge Verizon, then when you call out one of their cronies which seem to be all over this place you will get tag for personnel attacks.. To bad it doesn't work both ways, but I guess they do own the board . I would think it would be fair and balanced. No it just another MSNBC, it  unbearable to watch.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One sided discussions only please!
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

+1........but some might not likebto hearbthevtruth. Theybwill be pounding the repot button.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

i need smaller fingers or bigger buttons......LOL. Doesnt matter thread wont last long.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

rall_g4 wrote:

Doesnt matter thread wont last long.

Only if people continually violate the Verizon TOS, which doesn't appear to be the case yet.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

But it was reported and had to go to moderation. Who would report it?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

ANYONE can report ANY message by clicking the "Report Abuse" link at the bottom of every message. It will then go to moderation and IF the TOS have been violated either the offending parts will be edited and the message returned or the entire message will be deleted.

If the TOS were NOT violated, the ENTIRE message will be returned after it has been determined that the TOS had not been violated.