Open Championship
B33
Legend

The 2013 Open Championship July 18--21  is Underway @ Muirfield Golf Links - East Lothian, Scotland  Ready for some Golf b33

Golfer 1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Open Championship
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about the US Senior Open that was held recently and was the popular with the people and a money making event in the state to the north of you, B33.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well sometimes.. somethings slip past and i forget to Mention Miss Ann The Web.com Tour was going on in Wichita not to Long ago as well and i forgot to post it.. But next time i'll try to get them all

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't need to feel like you have to mention all of them. I was just surprised it wasn't that's all.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Open Championship has Finished) And  Mr. Phil Mickelson  has done it and in Mickelson Fashion he finished - 3 And one the Claret Jug Trophy..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Clarification  ~ Won ~ The Championship and the Claret Jug Trophy  -- Edited by Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes