Question
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does someone have to say or do to be taken seriously by customer support agents?

I have been trying for 4 months to get help and no one seems to be able to understand or offer much guidance.  I am frustrated and know that they must help someone, so, am I doing something wrong?

If someone could outline how to successfully obtain help from Verizon, I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Question
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Burtonwayking wrote:

What does someone have to say or do to be taken seriously by customer support agents?

I have been trying for 4 months to get help and no one seems to be able to understand or offer much guidance.  I am frustrated and know that they must help someone, so, am I doing something wrong?

If someone could outline how to successfully obtain help from Verizon, I would greatly appreciate it.

Might depend on what your issue is.  What is it?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to speak to a live person who can answer my specific questions regarding my account. I have received a ton of responses thanking me for the questions, assuring me that they know the answer, and  asking me to hold (sometimes for hours) for them to obtain said answers. Yet, 4 months later and over 300 agents and 70 hours of online, emails, and chats have failed to address a single one.  I’m not asking the “Meaning of life”, I’m asking for information about my personal mobile account from the organization I have entered into a contract with to manage my mobile communication service.  Honestly, it’s mind boggling that not one person has been able to answer even the most basic inquiry. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Burtonwayking wrote:

I would like to speak to a live person who can answer my specific questions regarding my account. I have received a ton of responses thanking me for the questions, assuring me that they know the answer, and  asking me to hold (sometimes for hours) for them to obtain said answers. Yet, 4 months later and over 300 agents and 70 hours of online, emails, and chats have failed to address a single one.  I’m not asking the “Meaning of life”, I’m asking for information about my personal mobile account from the organization I have entered into a contract with to manage my mobile communication service.  Honestly, it’s mind boggling that not one person has been able to answer even the most basic inquiry. 

If it is 'the most basic inquiry' why not post it here?  If it is so difficult getting an answer, it must not be so basic.

0 Likes
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've just spent 3 hours with support and no one will answer even the most basic question.  On average it takes asking the same question eight times before they will acknowledge it.  No help. No transferring me, no supervisor.  

There is nowhere to turn. 

They refuse to call and can't be reached Via Chat nor Support email.

I am now asking how much it costs to get out of my contract.  

My time is worth more than this nightmare

0 Likes
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

How that going for you? Being clever?  

When they put you on hold for 3 hours.  You don't get your question answered.

Thanks for your sarcasm and charm

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Burtonwayking wrote:

How that going for you? Being clever?  

When they put you on hold for 3 hours.  You don't get your question answered.

Thanks for your sarcasm and charm

If you rant without describing your 'basic' issue, Forum users cannot help.

Doesn't logging into your account have your contract details?

0 Likes