River Otters what a Pet..
B33
Legend

Can returning a pet of the Family a River Otter back to the Wild bring tears to your Eyes you be the Judge..  In this Part Junior and his Wife Theresa take care of the Little Guy help him be well an otter there so Cute the Episode that I watched this Monday not the one below showed the Edwards returning Oscar back to the Little guy's natural habitat it was hard for them to let him go I imagine some viewers felt the same this ole softy did but what these good ole Folks do is a Great thing for our Little Creatures out in the Wild..

Here's some Video of Oscar and the Great Edwards Family..

Swamp People: Oscar, the Pet Otter (S6, E5) - YouTube

Labels (1)
Re: River Otters what a Pet..
Snn5
Legend

All about some otters!

B33
Legend

Hey I was little Teared up there Snn5   when they Let him Go Junior had to go off Camera, Just like a Pet Cat an ole Pup Dog its hard to see em go weather it be returning a wild animal which is right thing to do for em to live in there natural habitat or when your cat makes his final walk and you don't at first know were he went till you find him or your pup takes his final breath in your Arms, there just like little family members it's hard to see them part there way.. sorry time for  tissue

mama23dogs
Legend

"Ring of Bright Water"  laughed, cried...   What, what, what.....

Ring Of Bright Water (1969) Full Movie - YouTube