Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Ronda Rousey Get's the K.O.D
B33
Legend

Wow I guess you can't stay number ( 1 )  all the time and for Miss Ronda her time has Came as she was Knocked out by Holly Holm maybe we'll see her in more Movies maybe made by Sly Stallone..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ronda Rousey Get's the K.O.D
Snn5
Legend

I saw her in the Expendables 3.  I cringe when I hear that athletes, wrestlers, or pro fighters are acting.  I've just never had a good experience with that cross-over.

B33
Legend

Yea it can come out kind weird.. she does have a mean kick though and looks Awesome in a Dress.. I wouldn't kick her out of Bed she'd probably kick me out.

Snn5
Legend

Easy there big guy!!! 

B33
Legend

Yea time to tame it Down.