Some Snow Lots a Wind, And Surley Cold. But that all could Change..
B33
Legend

I Guess the month of March is going to come in like the Lyon.. Roaring 31 Days to see what way the weather will Swing either more cold and snow or spring / summer like weather and the spring Storms possibly some could get.. "Like"   the March 13, 1990 storm when a E4 to 5 roared passed just north of the Town I lived in we were all lucky that year for sure because so many could of gotten Hurt wanting to see were the storm was tracking..  for some there was allot of Damage in the County but no injuries but as the Tornado moved on East the monster storm Turned more Violent..

That Storm happen and passed a Long time ago but for me at Times it feels like it happen just yesterday..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some Snow Lots a Wind, And Surley Cold. But that all could Change..
B33
Legend

I wanted to add this Picture: This is what came and Visited the Area on March 13, 1990 Just about 2 to 3 miles west of Town in all that Black you see is and E4 to 5 doing it's thing..

M 13 Haven Tornado...jpg

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Holy cow!

In New England we get an occasional 1 or 2, enough to level Springfield center a couple years back, but nothing like that.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea it was allot to swallow seeing or knowing something that Big was coming toward our Town and just by Luck or Grace of God it turned it was bad for the Folks it was tracking too but if it would've hit the town the results would've been the same as Greensburge KS our town would've been Leveled..

The sound that was coming off of it was tremendous and you could see the clouds pulling into it, The storm had that much suction..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I've seen video, which is close enough for me.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you haven't watch the Videos on Greensburge KS  you can see how big that thing was in the Lightning Strikes but the Oddest Twister I've seen on Video and Definitely had a wild mind of it's own was the El Reno 2013 that thing at times went in so many various forms and how tracked nobody was safe that was in it's way, what made it bad for the Storm chasers where the amounts of people trying to either evade which can sometime be a natural thing to do for SOME, Or the I wanna  be a storm chaser with no Clue how to Storm chase..  In one Video I watched  i don't know what was more scarier the actual Tornado or how many near accidents that I saw.. because common courtesy how to drive was clearly thrown out the Window..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Will look them up on you tube.

I enjoy a good lightning storm, but not when they get out of hand. 

B33
Legend

I agree.. whats even weirder is when you feel the Ground move and with the underground fracking there doing in North Oklahoma and South Kansas it a little funny when you feel the stuff under ya moving around..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

SSo....color change for St. Pats day?  Lol

i keep thinking of "the Trouble With Tribbles"