Sprints Commercials are Funny but in the End.!! Guess who Wins
B33
Legend

These Commercials make ya really Laugh but in the End when customers go to Sprint sign up then find out what they really have and what there really locked into.. I think in the End there going to feel Like the Little Guy at the end of this Video. Good morning.. b

Sprint's Super Apology - YouTube

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sprints Commercials are Funny but in the End.!! Guess who Wins
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I find it absolutely offensive.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

In what way..  the post or the way Sprint is trying to Lure Customers from Verizon.. as I mentioned they might Get a Few customers with there sneaky tactics but in the end there's always more that will come back.. because the way they were treated and I should know I have few family members that left them because of there ways..

0 Likes
Re: Sprints Commercials are Funny but in the End.!!  Guess who Wins
Snn5
Legend

I love commercials with animals, especially screaming goats and and the breed that faints.  I get their point, and their fine print is rather explicit in the limitations, but goats....yeah goats!!!!!  (see also Geico and Discover Card)

B33
Legend

Well another one that is funny maybe a little obnoxious is the Geico Camel the first and now the Latest..

0 Likes
Re: Sprints Commercials are Funny but in the End.!!  Guess who Wins
Snn5
Legend

That one though, gets on my nerves.  Smiley Happy

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Well it does get the point across but with a low budget style, that for sure.

0 Likes