Usually it's the companies fighting, not personal CEO issues
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Usually it's the companies fighting, not personal CEO issues
mama23dogs
Legend

ITs still here?

Any way....  Neither is in a postion to throw stones.  The savings they offer is all an illusion 

pretty sweet scam they have going, yet few complaints as long as they keep the new phones flowing.

Tidbits
Legend

Actually it isn't a scam. The original way people are used to is the real scam. Think about it for a minute.  When you finished off you contract and people didn't upgrade that person is paying for a phone they don't own. With T-Mobile splitting the subsidy away from the service contract you save money when you don't need to pay for a device.

The new jump! On demand currently new guys jumping onto is a promotional offer. Even their advertising mentions it on multiple occasions. That $15 a month is a promotion. Sprint is making like people can't read or even understand what a promotion is(tongue in cheek as I would expect people to know what it is, but at times like this...).

They even give 7 days free service(Truly free you pay NOTHING) to see if it works in your area or not. People don't take advantage of it then you can't blame the carrier.

So right not Sprint is trying to make a better image as they are losing more customers than their competition combined and last I remember probably by end of summer T-Mobile will be number 3 officially.

Of course overall they both need to build coverage in a lot of areas but backend deals in a lot of areas cut them out. Ask about Hawaii for example I will have to right a term paper from Hawaii history dating back to GTE.

mama23dogs
Legend

I Am more than skeptical when they say you can trade in a flagship phone and get another one, 3 times a year.  I read the FAQ page.  I'm more interested in what isn't in the FAQ than what is. 

You found it....the word 'promotion'.   Which means, "we will be pulling the legs out from under this one if it is costing us more than its gaining in customers"

following the the old adage, "If it sounds to good to be true..."

Tidbits
Legend

The $15 a month is a promotion for the new program which SHOULDN'T be on a FAQ as it CAN change. So if you take away the $15 promotion that's that. FYI I took the promo as it will save my boss a lot of money overall regardless if it is $10 or $25. Often I use the devices he purchase for 3-4 months. Always end up going back to my Moto X.