Verzion threating to Suspend for one Late payment in over 3.5 years
nascarray

We have not missed a payment in 3 and a half years and Verizon sent a text message today telling to pay up or else. You've got to be kidding me. Is Verizon that hard up for money. Heck, they are to or was the only, well the last wireless company to go to unlimited calling for a low price. Well, they just came out with this new plan and I can not get on it until my first late payment is paid in full, before I can change my plan. Then I have to put both phones on two different plans to do this. Boy, Verizon is a very greedy company and won't give a customer (of 10+ years with them) a break. We are on the 2000 minute share plan and now Verizon comes out with unlimited talk and text, but I have to put each of our phones on a separate plan. WOW Sprint is sounding BETTER & BETTER ALL THE TIME. At least they know how to take care of the people that pay them money.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verzion threating to Suspend for one Late payment in over 3.5 years
Not applicable

Verizon is not a bank.  You have to pay your bill on time and in full every month.   Nobody cares how long you have been a customer.

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

So taking care of people = allowing them to pay late? Ditch that "I am entitled" mentality, and things will look much better.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can pay late. Verizon won't even cut you off until your REALLY late. How long do you think Verizon should let someone not pay before cutting off service? Forever? Just keep promising to pay later or Verizon is the bad guy?

21stNow
Master - Level 1

nascarray wrote:

We have not missed a payment in 3 and a half years and Verizon sent a text message today telling to pay up or else. You've got to be kidding me. Is Verizon that hard up for money. Are you that hard up for cellular service where you would use the service but not pay the bill? Heck, they are to or was the only, well the last wireless company to go to unlimited calling for a low price. Well, they just came out with this new plan and I can not get on it until my first late payment is paid in full [You say that you have not missed a payment in three and a half years, but you have been with them for 10+ years, so you've paid late before, right?], before I can change my plan. Then I have to put both phones on two different plans to do this. Boy, Verizon is a very greedy company and won't give a customer (of 10+ years with them) a break. We are on the 2000 minute share plan and now a year ago, [so why didn't you change to the plan when you were paying on time?] Verizon comes out with unlimited talk and text, but I have to put each of our phones on a separate plan. What? WOW Sprint is sounding BETTER & BETTER ALL THE TIME.<--This is truly funny. At least they know how to take care of the people that pay them money.

Any cellular company that you go to is going to expect on time payments.  I don't get the purpose of your rant.

Not applicable

Yep you can't make changes or even use an upgrade until your bill in paid in full. And I'm pretty sure they'll let you go as long as 45 days late before shutting you off if you're not a habitual late payer. So really what is the issue. Can he not pay his bill within 45 days after it's due?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1  Ignoring You 21: I would like to see that official Text message from that phone)  Pay up or Else.!  Sounds like Eastwood movie    As it was mentioned in the thread you can avoid being shut off and loosing your Service) Call this Number here OP 1-800-922-0204 once your Connected get with a Rep. give them the info that is needed and ask them to Put your through to Financial Services Once there Tell them the reason for the late Payment and why you can't make it and they can make Arrangement's for ya.

Now if for some reason things were to change call them back let em know because if there is one thing that make's those Rep's Upset is if you tell them one thing and do another with out notifying them first..

With that you should be Ok an with the Eastwood i was kidding ya little) Smiley Happy b33 

0 Likes