WARNING SURVEY FOR FREE GIFT IS A RIP OFF
jewelle

DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!   I took the Verizon survey, was sent to a link for my "free gift".  I paid the shipping as requested $5.99 and got my purse.  The "designer" bag (Connie York) is made of vinyl and the metal decorations were falling off.  Ok the bag is worth $6.00.  Now for the good part... it was a trial offer and since I did not report on the bag, they are charging me $95.00... and there is nothing I can do about it!!!!   NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM "CY LIMITED"  they are a scam.  They are being helped by a third party billing agent with the phone # of 888-447-9254.   Avoid these people like the plague!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WARNING SURVEY FOR FREE GIFT IS A RIP OFF
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this a subject meant for the Off-Topic Lounge? This seems related to a Verizon Wireless issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you used a credit card, yes there is.  dispute the charge as fraud on your bill.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I assume that all survey/free gift offers are nothing more than a rip off.  I've learned that very little in this world is free...