The fix to the WMC604 Error for VZ Access Manager is::
1. Unplug the Broadband card and close VZ Access Manager
2.Right Click on My Computer and choose manage
3. Click Service and Applications
4. Click Services
5. Click on "VZ Config Service" and stop the service...Click apply then Ok
6. Right Click on the VZ Config service and click properties
7. Click the log on tab and check "Allow Service to Interact with Desktop"
8. Click Apply and Ok.
9. Restart the VZ config service. Click Apply , Ok \
10. Close Services and try connecting with the Card again.
Please copy and paste your post as a new discussion and place it in the broadband & netbook community area of the forum. Click on the create link at the top of the website and choose discussion for the content type. The off-topic lounge area is for topics not related to wireless service and devices.
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.