Wanna Learn How to Fly R/C Helicopters.! Try this Simulator
B33
Legend

Absolute R/C Heli Simulator  I seen this app a few months ago Pinned it to my Wishlist in Google Play and kind of forgot about it then last night when looking on Play I came across it again I though the Cost isn't to much and it might be worth the Try.!  this apps is COOL.!  100%  the controls are similar to a real remote the sounds of the Copters is just about really close to the real Deal and this Sim, pacts in it more than just Heli's you have the option to fly planes drive boats or cars..

To see how this App fairs you have get it and try it for your self my self I like hobbies like this &  when your board can't go outside and when other Apps on your phone or Device seems to unease that boredom this app just might feel that Void you can purchase other Helicopters I got the Bell 222 Airwolf Chopper here is the Link to App if your Interested in it..

There are Videos on YouTube that shows some of the Heli's and some give pointers on flying them..

Absolute RC Heli Simulator - Android Apps on Google Play

Labels (1)
Re: Wanna Learn How to Fly R/C Helicopters.!  Try this Simulator
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I done RC for years in both planes and boats and it's a load of fun. Anyone looking for a great hobby should give it a try. The YouTube Videos are very helpful for a new-comer to the hobby.

0 Likes
Re: Wanna Learn How to Fly R/C Helicopters.! Try this Simulator
B33
Legend

There fun sim's  but boy it took me 2 hours to land one Heli on one Table  I gave up on trying to land on all three for now but will try again I want to get myself one of those Quads the Real one..

0 Likes
Re: Wanna Learn How to Fly R/C Helicopters.! Try this Simulator
B33
Legend

There is an Update in the PlayStore for 3D Views.. If your have this App check the in the Store for this Latest update..

0 Likes