Warm Kuddoes to Ms. Adrianne, Mr. Gilbert and Mr. Jaime!!
anelesnworb

I have been a Verizon Customer for many years.  For the most part, customer service representatives provide customer service that I would rate, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, a 5.  However, over the years, there have been a handful of the customer service representative/supervisors that provided EXCEPTIONAL service, attaining a 10+ rating, which translates into going above and beyond to ensure the customer is satisfied! 

Over the past few weeks, I have been speaking with Adrianne to get my account set up properly, replace my father's phone (which for some unknown reason insurance had been removed from 2 phones on my account) and get the overage charges removed that were only incurred due to a customer rep not changing the data plan on one of the phones on my account as previously requested.  She has great follow-up skills, regularly calling with updates on the current situation with my account.  She also issued credits within her authority range.  She had a supervisor at her location (Keith) call me back to see what else could be done to rectify the overage issue.  He promptly called back (within minutes after the call with Adrianne) and provided absolutely NO value. 

After voicing my concerns to him, he stated that 'all that could be done for me had already been done' and that people call in all the time with these "stories" about why there was an overage because they don't want to pay for minutes they have used.  He went on to say, Verizon cannot react to these calls by taking off the overage amount by just taking the customer's account of what caused the overage, even if it was a Verizon rep who failed to make the correct change.  He also informed me that confirmations had been sent to be via the mail and my email account.  I told him that I had opted a long time ago not to receive paper bills because I check my account online.  I still receive paper bills, but they go in the trash with the other junk mail.  He then expressed that it was not Verizon's fault that I did not read the mail.  I asked to speak to someone else who could possibly help me and he said that he was it...what a joke!  Long story short, he basically implied I was lying about why the overage occurred and would be held accountable to pay for it.  He then thanked me for being a valuable customer to Verizon and the call ended. Oh, as far as receiving an email confirmation for this particular change, as of last night, there was NO confirmation received!

Well, the saying is true once again......."weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning!!!"  Praise God! :-)!  This morning I called Verizon's customer service and Gilbert listened to the same "story" I had told Keith last evening and he transferred me to Jaime.  Gilbert had already given him a brief synopsis of my issue prior to transferring me, so I only had to fill in a few gaps.  After listening to me, looking at the account to confirm what I was telling him as to why the line was moved to the family share plan in the first place, he was able to comprehend and he stated that it made no sense to move the line into the family share plan with all of the other lines that have unlimited talk and text and keep it on the same 450 minute data plan it was originally on.  He could also surmise by the increase in the usage of the phone starting around the date/time the move/change was originally requested, it was my expectation that the data plan had been successfully changed to increase the talk time.  As a result, Jaime removed the overage from my bill.  Their type of customer service actually makes up for all the calls that fall short of providing excellent customer service.  Thanks Again!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Warm Kuddoes to Ms. Adrianne, Mr. Gilbert and Mr. Jaime!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yet another post that doesn't belong in the Off-Topic Lounge.

Please post this in the main forum under My Bill or some other section of this community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes