Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Legend

45" Gosh 5 years from 50"  Yee.. I think I'll stretch the Next 5 years out Slowly..

I'm still a Kid at Heart.. Though

Since I couldn't find a B-Day Smiley I'll Go with this As I Usually start the day with A Shavingthen I'll go some where Local to get my Free Spaghetti but of course not in that Way.!   I do Like Spaghetti and then I'll Top the Day off with a Nice Ice Cream Cone

being 45 it's not so bad after all

Labels (1)
Re: Whoa.!  Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #3 .  Smiley Happy

Re: Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Legend

Thank ya Sir.! 

0 Likes
Re: Whoa.!  Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
Snn5
Legend

45 aint too bad.  If it wasn't for those mid-40s there, I'd take a ride.  That'll test your age!

Re: Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Legend

Like that..  Thanks Snn5

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Mid 40 degree temperatures, not mid 40s age.   lol

B33
Legend

Had a Great B-Day got the shave.. Got some Good Grub Later on in the week will get the Ice Cream and the Weather although Cooler it was a Sunny Day.