Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Sr. Leader

45" Gosh 5 years from 50"  Yee.. I think I'll stretch the Next 5 years out Slowly..

I'm still a Kid at Heart.. Though

Since I couldn't find a B-Day Smiley I'll Go with this As I Usually start the day with A Shavingthen I'll go some where Local to get my Free Spaghetti but of course not in that Way.!   I do Like Spaghetti and then I'll Top the Day off with a Nice Ice Cream Cone

being 45 it's not so bad after all

Labels (1)
Re: Whoa.!  Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
GalaxyClass

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #3 .  Smiley Happy

Re: Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Sr. Leader

Thank ya Sir.! 

0 Likes
Re: Whoa.!  Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
Snn5
Sr. Leader

45 aint too bad.  If it wasn't for those mid-40s there, I'd take a ride.  That'll test your age!

Re: Whoa.! Darn It's 1:34am and I'm another year Older.. Should I be happy or Sad
B33
Sr. Leader

Like that..  Thanks Snn5

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Mid 40 degree temperatures, not mid 40s age.   lol

B33
Sr. Leader

Had a Great B-Day got the shave.. Got some Good Grub Later on in the week will get the Ice Cream and the Weather although Cooler it was a Sunny Day.